View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 06:02 PM
Hansen Brother

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhay1987 View Post
I think they are both moves that would help us a lot. But I think the value in both cases is tilted too far towards us. Never thought about Gormley before but that could have some merit to it... We'd probably be in tough to get anything extra for Little besides Gormley though, he was a pretty high pick. Definitely not getting Klesla off them as well. Gormley and Trouba in theory sounds like a pretty good pairing 2-4 years down the road.

Enstrom for ROR + Siemens could be a good deal for us but I`m not sure Colorado has any reason to give up Siemens. They`re already having to cut bait with a 21 year old 2nd line center...Plus Enstrom has a NMC if I recall.

If all this Sherman wanting Little stuff has legs to it, that`s the best route to go IMO. Little + 2nd seems fair for a guy they have to get rid of at some point...
I think we might have to add a bit to Little but it's a borderline first line center for a second pairing defenceman and a high end prospect. I think that's close.

Well I was thinking if Colorado could get a first pairing LHD like Enstrom they wouldn't mind giving us Siemens because he was supposed to be that guy in a few years.

Pair them however you like, it would give us four high end defencemen with a range of skills. Plus we would still have Klesla to move out in two years or so for something else if we so chose.

Hansen Brother is offline   Reply With Quote