View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 06:04 PM
Jet
Stand by your man

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadienjet View Post
I want to win.I get the devloping prospects mantra( we have had the AHL for years)and delt with a weak system in Toronto.However,I fail to see how developing prospects in a losing envionment is good.This team loses they lose BAD 7-3,6-1,5-1 etc.Guys like Gagnon,Maxwell,Machacek need to have a long look in the mirror.

The Calder cup is handed out to the best team.Not the team that developes the most prospects or has the sexiest names.This team in the span of 3 months( past summer) has fallen off a cliff.It's clear to me that they don't play like a team.This is the worst St.John's team I have ever seen and that's saying something.When I see comments by some( not you) on here it makes us seem like we don't matter.I'll be at the games cause I'm a fan but I'm very disappointed with this season and I hope TNSE are too considering their background in the AHL.

EDIT : We lost 5-4.Can't do down 5-1 and expect to win.
Hey, I'm absolutely 100% on your side. I think winning is EXTREMELY important at the AHL level to your organizations overall health and the winning attitude of the parent club. I think TNSE believes that too.

Huffer: We've already got his spleen so they can't charge us for that.