View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 05:15 PM
FlaPnthrsPunk
Our Time Will Come

vCash: 500
Just like the Pens game the other night, I feel like I can't be mad about this loss. We are just not a good team and we lost to two of the best in the league. Goldie said it best towards the end. When a 19 and 20 year old are two of the players giving this team the most impact and effort, you're not going to win games. I think it was his nice way of calling out the guys (i.e. mostly Weiss) whom are a huge reason of where we are at 5-9-4 at the moment.

I'm as big of a Weiss fan as any Panthers fan, but yes sadly I'm at the point where I believe he has to go asap. It's about freaking time that Dineen called him out and benched him throughout most of the 3rd period when he was given the chance to play on the top line earlier. Even if a momentum swing happens after this game, it's just too little, too late. We're pretty much going to have to win 75% of the games remaining to realistically think about playoffs. This season is going to go down as a dark one, but at least it's a transition one and knows where we stand to improve in with the bright future that we hope to have.