View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 06:30 PM
kingsfan
Yes my liege!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCanadain1976 View Post
I have thought of this i ve see the combo within the first few mins of a period there was no pk or pp anywhere near the time. Injury is possibe but i tend to think not as i alway see lewis right after *(during the days when lewis was on 3rd 4 th line).To me hes trying to force chemistry which simply never happens.I know king and nolon have played in ahl together but there not a 3rd line combo in the nhl.
Can we be provided links to these games you are referenceing that seemingly no other fan has witnessed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoForRoughing View Post
Those of you who want to trade King I bet were the ones who wanted to deal Clifford last year, when he was struggling.

Have some patience. King is going through a sophomore slump; it's no big deal. I'm not against having him be a healthy scratch, but I think he is still in our future plans. Give the kid some time.
Though I haven't spoken much on King, I'd like to say I wanted him traded in the off-season and not Clifford last year. I've felt Clifford had the ability to produce on any line (outside of the 1st line) while King seems to definately be a tweener. Not physical enough for the 3rd line nor skilled enough for the 2nd. That said, at this stage I'd rather hold onto him than trade him. Sutter likes him, he's not hurting us really and he doesn't hold much value to be honest. Unless we dealt him in a previously discussed deal like him plus Muzzin for Paajarvi and a pick, or something like that where we get a guy back that can help us now, then let's just keep him and see if he really was a flash in the pan or there's more to him.