View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 06:39 PM
The Mentalist
2016 Clayton Keller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Devil View Post
What facts have you pointed out? You keep saying that Bozak is the reason for Kessel and Lupul's sucess, yet when I point out what happens when Kessel isn't playing with JVR or a Lupul his production drops, you ignore it. Grabo hasn't been put into a position to produce, when are you going to realize this, combine that with his line-mates lack of offense and you get your answer.

Here's a fact for you, Grabo was actually out there for both goals for, he scored 1 and was a big reason they scored the 2nd. He's also not the one who gave up a huge rebound and then pushed a player into our goalie for the 2nd Sens goal, he's also not the one who again gave up a huge rebound and failed to tie his man up in front. Yes, he should've scrambled the draw but that's why they call it a TEAM game, when one guy messes up you should be able to help him out. To put the loss soley on him both shows your ignorance, complete lack of any knowledge on the sport and not actually watching the game.

Really man, just come clean and call a spade a spade.
Actually I said Kessel had a career year with Bozak as his Center, only when Connolly failed. Ignored another fact. When Lupul went down he continued to produce with Bozak and the all world Crabb. Bozak head 8 points his last 10 games when Lupul went down, yep, that's another fact for you.

Now tell me why in your opinion think Grabo would be a good player for Kessel to play with. His 1 on 3 tunnel visioned playmaking? His 3 assists this year? Have you seen the guy play this year, or since RC became the head coach?

Give it up man, you are really looking silly with this Grabo nonsense, no one here with an objective opinion is happy with his 5.5M dollar play this year.

The Mentalist is offline   Reply With Quote