View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 06:49 PM
Plowevelski
wuts this SCF thing?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafoofoo View Post
**** no and you should feel horrible for even suggesting this. Marleau should go. Jumbo's the greatest Shark past, present and future and will never leave SJ.
I fully agree with this statement if there ever was a day Jumbo was traded they better have the golden gate on lock down. It would hurt as bad if not more than the Niners getting screwed in the past Superbowl. Joe isn't the problem and he wants to win.. Clearly he is frustrated. Even while frustrated I think he's going easy on people he's been fighting.. He could have completely wrecked Toews but I think he held back even while pissed off. We can let almost anyone else go but not our effective troll captain. (Obviously do not trade Niemi, Stuart, Couture, Wingels, Burns, Mr. Kennedy)

I'd be up for trading Pavelski if we get a super nice return, but it better be a fleecing because I can see trading Pavs coming back to bite us in the ass something fierce. And hopefully he would be sent out east if a trade occurs.

I think before we do anything drastic the Koala needs to go.. Seriously. I think he's lost the room big time and his strategies are clearly not working. How many times has the guy been outcoached? It's ridiculous. Todd isn't a horrible coach but he does not fit with this team anymore. In the beginning it looked like a good match and we were always holding the puck and screening goalies, but we've gone away from the original system early on in his tenure and other teams have figured us out big time.

The idea of trading Thornton makes no sense to me. It will be a sad day if he retires without a cup in teal and even if he does win it with a contender I will be happier than when the 2006 Canes won (My 2nd team) but doing it in SJ will be the best cup raise since Ray Bourque did it with Colorado.

Plowevelski is offline   Reply With Quote