View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 07:15 PM
HatTrick Swayze
Tomato Potato

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisYearsModel View Post
They are worse than soft, they are scared. Not scared of the opponents, but scared of the Tortorella response, which is to bench them and trash them to the press after they take a retaliatory penalty that might result in their losing a game. So, we instead have an ever expanding list of players on IR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM PUNK View Post
here is a clip from last season against montreal...blunden comes off the bench and nails dubinsky...and all 4 rangers on the ice immediately jump in. it wasn't dubinsky, prust, and rupp jumping in. the first guy to jump in was ryan callahan, followed by sauer, richards and del zotto. yeah even richards jumped in and they all stood up for each other...

and they stood up for each other cause last year the team as a FAMILY.
they would bleed for each other and the team toughness came from not 1 or 2 guys but from every guy knowing that every other guy on the ice had their backs.

this year there is no bond. they aren't even a team no less a family. no one has anyone's back
These two things are great points plus losing Prust, Dubi, and to a lesser extent Rupp and you've got your answer.

I would love to see some big organizational changes but I'm not holding my breath.