View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 07:21 PM
JaeTM

vCash: 500
I'm all for canning Torts at this point in time. I was never a huge fan of his other than last season (but who wasnt?). I honestly have no clue who to bring in as I don't know who's available outside of Ruff but I think we definitely need to bring someone in that allows this team to get involved more offensively and do things other than just grind it out and just throwing pucks at the net and hoping for a goal to be scored.

Our defense when healthy is legit. I respect what Torts and Sully have done for our D-Men and developing them to be this good. But I feel that bringing someone in that focuses more on offense will greatly benefit this team because our D is already superb and have no doubt in my mind that the likes of G, Staal, McD, DZ will still be reliable defensively while possibly adding more offense to their game and allow our forwards to be more creative. I think if we can bring it the right coach in here, we could truly see the team we all expected and wanted to see this season, and next.