View Single Post
02-24-2013, 07:48 PM
Orr Nightmare
vCash: 500
[QUOTE=HatTrick Swayze;60406841]These two things are great points plus losing Prust, Dubi, and to a lesser extent Rupp and you've got your answer.

I would love to see some big organizational changes but I'm not holding my breath.[/QUOTE]

I love Gordie and Gorton but I watched the Ottawa game and they have just as many injuries as we do...but the kids they called up where all big, nasty and pretty skilled...the year we drafted Yogan(good pick) in the 4th round..Flyers took McGinn(better pick)...when we selected Bourque(ok pick) in the 3rd round of 2009 draft...Marcus Foligno(very good pick) was drafted in the 4th round and Jordan Nolan (very good pick) and to a lesser extent Anders Lee were drafted in the 6th round.

It seems that Gordie's strategy is to take the most skilled guy @ that spot instead of taking chances on this big power forward types. Krieider has all the making of a power forward but doesn't have snarl...enough with Thomas, Bourque's, McColgan, Horak's types and lets start drafting the bigger kids with sandpaper...McIlrath has taken so much s**t on this board but the Rangers will need him even more than they thought.

Orr Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote