Old
02-24-2013, 07:53 PM
LeafsGuru93
me & Dave Ellett

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadasTeam View Post
Had a great time, what a night!

Thanks MLSE for the free hotdog/pizza, popcorn, drinks, chocolate bar, the free t-shirts, free leaf flags/banners, 40% off all merchandise (grabbed a Sittler #27 3rd jersey) and tshirt.

There was entetraiment between periods, mascott competition (so who did the harlem shake? I know me and my girl did ours, lol), and Wendel clark even show up! ACC had game atmosphere (national anthem, goal horn, announcements of scorers, etc), best part was Alfie getting boo'ed in two arenas simultaneously
I know they opened up the ACC during the playoffs one year when the Leafs were on the road. But now with the big screen outside the ACC, I think many people will just watch it on there, cause it's a lot bigger then the Score board.

LOL, tell me about that... that was hilarious!!

I did the harlem shake... even the usher guy did it. It was cool that they had both the Canadian flag & Leafs flag going around the ACC during the National Anthem.

It was sweet that Andy Frost was announcing the goals.

& Clark got modded after his interview in section 117... (I ran out of 118 to 117) but there were tones of people there already waiting for him. They had to get extra security in there to take him out. There was a see of people following the security guards down the hall.

It's not how they died that made them heroes, it's how they lived, putting others safety 1st, each & every day. Thanks Toronto police for keeping us safe. -RIP Sgt. Ryan Russell, Const. Garrett Styles.
LeafsGuru93 is offline   Reply With Quote