View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 07:58 PM
PSLguy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
It was a pathetic game to attend. The boys played one good period, but once the puck didnt bounce our way, ugh. No pushback at all.

Markstrom played very solid, except on Charas goal might have been able to stop that one...might have been taken by surprise to see a player his height.

The theme of the game was clearly Weiss. Hes jaybloing on us. Its very sad to watch. Hardly saw him 3rd per. His time is short here.
I could not agree more. We were some of the few Panther fans left at the end of the game.

Markstrom made some big saves, thought he could've gotten Lucic's goal off the faceoff.

I was stunned to see Dineen put Weiss out with Mueller and Hubs. I understand trying to light a spark but why break up your hottest line?

Weiss looks like he has given up. My wife commented several times about his play. He floats around and rarely goes hard to the net.

Also, enough of the dump and chase offense. That clearly didn't work against the Penguins or today. When they carried the puck in the offense actually got set up a few times.

The four minute power play was very weak. When they didn't score we knew it was over.

All in all a disappointing game.