View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 08:04 PM
NJDevs26
Status quo

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chessarmy View Post
-Josefson was invisible again, he was on the ice for two Jet goals and while they weren't directly his fault, I wish the guy would show SOMETHING promising to get excited about. I routinely forgot he was playing. Tired of the "he plays with garbage" excuses, Loktionov started on the same line and moved up. Josefson isn't cut out for the NHL right now.
I really don't get why Josefson was re-promoted so soon, especially since they didn't need a center per se. Why not Matt Anderson again? He was fine in his two games. People can ***** about YaYo not getting a chance offensively, he's not doing anything DEFENSIVELY to write home about. He's been part of the worst PK in the universe the last month.

They need to win the next game. I know I said that about today, but come on now...the Jets will be coming off a five-game EC trip and have one day in between. The first home game after a long trip is always a dud, we need to take advantage of that or something's really rotten in the state of New Jersey.