View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 08:55 PM
Emperoreddy
King of Pirates

vCash: 500
I have to say for a random game against the Jets. That was a good crowd. Real proud with how packed The Rock is. Also seems more fans are starting to not tolerate the random Rags suck songs when we are playing the Jets. Couple drunks tried to get the you know the rangers suck song going but got drowned out by Let's go Devils. Save the Rags suck stuff for Rags games. Like we seem to slowly be turning a corner on those antics.

Definitely need some healthy Marty back in there. Moose is having a rough time of it right now. Needs to stay in the damn net. Not that he got a ton of help but couple of those he should of stopped (4th goal just shouldn't have happened.)

I stand by what I said yesterday. Panic button means you believe that fundamentally this roster is flawed and incapable of performing and our only hope is Lou magic.

We have the roster, talent, and coaches to win lots of hockey games. We have shown it already. It's all lack if execution and energy really, confidence too. Also when it rains it pours because crap officiating and stupid bounces don't help, but that always seems to be the way when you are in a funk. We just need to get back to basics and execute for 60 mins. Overall it looked better in the 1st. Gave up a quick stinker but then answered back.

The thing that does alarm me is how poorly we have responded to back breaks recently. Ok the PK and Moose let in a couple of clunkers. Still plenty of time. Fight bank and pick your teammates up. Something we did a ton of last year and were doing earlier this year. Now though when we have a bad break in the 2nd we seem to just regress into a shell and allow things to spiral out of control and not show enough urgency to fight back.

That is alarming and Pete needs to fix that.