View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 09:04 PM
NJDevs26
Status quo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperoreddy View Post
I have to say for a random game against the Jets. That was a good crowd. Real proud with how packed The Rock is. Also seems more fans are starting to not tolerate the random Rags suck songs when we are playing the Jets. Couple drunks tried to get the you know the rangers suck song going but got drowned out by Let's go Devils. Save the Rags suck stuff for Rags games. Like we seem to slowly be turning a corner on those antics.
I think some people tried to get Rangers Suck going on the second goal chant, which makes no sense but Jets Suck really doesn't rhyme or go with the song itself. Hell, people were chanting Sanchez Sucks on the first one. But yeah it wasn't as prevalent. Maybe all the kids being there (it was one of the kid voucher games, and on the weekend) helped in that regard though.

It was a good crowd, not a sellout. That number was juiced a little bit. And it was the first bit of 'dissatisfaction' that's been shown this year (at least the games I've been at, I wasn't at Ottawa or Carolina) with the booing towards the end of the game.