View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 09:20 PM
Emperoreddy
King of Pirates

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevil26 View Post
At the end of the day, the Devils are 10-9 and trending downward. The defense looks SLOW and absolutely incapable of clearing the zone. Mark Fayne, Anton Volchenkov, and Bryce Salvador have absolutely no breakout ability.

I honestly forgot Josefson was playing by the second period.

Elias-Zajac-Clarkson looked good. Keep them together. PLEASE PETE I BEG OF YOU JUST TRY HENRIQUE-LOKTIONOV-KOVALCHUK FOR ONE GAME. PLEASE.

I'm finished with the Barch experiment. The Devils are not playing inspired, fiery, emotional hockey. The days of staged fights in the NHL are over. Every time Barch fights it's out of nowhere and completely ruins the flow of the game. When everyone's healthy, Carter, Bernier, Clarkson, Volchenkov, and Salvador can be tough. We don't need a goon.
Ya I am tired of Barch as well. One of his main, and only jobs is to fight and he pretty much sucks at it. He has to instigator penalties this year for dropping his damn gloves to soon, and just seems to start staged fights out of no where. I still can't figure out what the point of his fight today was. He is wasting a roster spot that could be used with someone with more skill so we could at least attempt to roll 4 lines

I also think JJ got benched briefly in the third at least. I do remember a faceoff that had Gio, Kovy, and Barch on the ice of all things.