View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 09:26 PM
Mikos87

vCash: 500
This is an interesting set of circumstances. Everyone has said pretty much what I was seeing out there, my guess is that there are more unwilling guys on the roster right now than willing.

I hated losing Prust because of what he brought along with him, especially in the locker room. If Torts is instructing guys not to fight, then he is causing his guys to get run.

My guess is that the mentally soft on the team will be replaced by some grit, McIlrath would be a start, but seeing Mashinter skate, my guess is they are trying to develop his hockey skills more than anything. But in a short season, and seeing how teams in the Northeast have loaded up (this'll what will happen with Lucic, Thornton and Chara on a team), the Rangers don't match up against a bunch of teams.

I think Halpern and Gilroy are soft. Kreider, Hags, Gabby, Richie, DZ aren't playing with a pulse out there having to worry about getting run.

The guys don't seem to pull for Asham, maybe 5+ years of bad blood in the division doesn't translate into locker room chemistry. Worked great for Brashear didn't it?

Stu Bickel can't hit.

The Rangers have no one on their roster that any player on the other side would fear, or worry about dealing with. You guys aren't alone, twitter's exploded at the team, and the lack of willingness in the line up.

Mikos87 is offline   Reply With Quote