View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 09:27 PM
Pancakes

vCash: 500
+ Sid - I still don't think he's at the very top of his game which just shows how outrageously good he is. I think he's got another gear and another level still to show.

+ Neal/Kunitz - I thought both were battling pretty hard and making a lot of good little plays.

+ Team cycling - One of the better efforts we've had all year with cycling the puck

+ Fleury - It's unfair he takes such a hit in goals against this game because he deserved better. The team let him down defensively.

+ Bennett - looks more and more comfortable every game. His strength and boardplay look fine to me but I think he needs to improve his skating to really reach his potential as a player. Hopefully he and the team recognize this and have him work on skating every off-season he gets. It's one of those things that definitely can be improved. When Jordan Staal first joined us he was an awful skater and really awkward out there, but you could see the unteachable talent he had. His skating got better every year and it helped him a lot. Beau has the same thing, he's got skills others don't, he just needs to work on his skating.

+ Vitale - quintessential energy guy who should never be scratched

+ Paulie Martin - A beast

+ Bylsma for putting out Bennett on the 5-3.

- Craig Adams - he's been very good this year but this was his worst game of the season. a bad penalty and some uncharacteristic turnovers.

- Despres - I thought he was taking too long to make decisions with the puck and it almost cost him a few times.

- Sutter - He had I thought a great third period but his first two periods were pretty terrible. he kept bobbling pucks and turning them over.

Pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote