View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 09:32 PM
XO

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edonator View Post
De Gea isn't suited for the premier league and lost a title for them already. With Barca looking for a keeper, and most likely willing to pony up, why not? His value has dipped since coming to Man Utd anyways.
And you only read the papers and don't actually watch the games, right? because the media clearly has an agenda on De Gea for some reason.

De Gea is 22 years old and already got shot-stopping ability as good as most of the very best goalkeepers in the world. While I agree that he still have some flaws in the physical regard you'd have to be to blind not to see the improvement he has already made since the first half of last season.

Plus, he moved to a different country with a whole different culture not only off the pitch, but also on the pitch, so you don't have to be Einstein to figure out that it'll take some time to adjust, especially when he's a goalkeeper (which is the most exposed position) in the biggest club in the world.

De Gea is here to stay and I'd be really pissed if we let him go just to buy Begovic, who's a very good keeper as well to be honest, but De Gea has way higher ceiling in my opinion.