View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 09:47 PM
Blizzard6411
#benchstoner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid Husky View Post
PMB and Cullen likely won't be, Heatley I think will be. So there is one line likely intact. We will have a hell of lot less turnover from this year to next year than we did from last year to this one. Parise, Koivu, Seto, Granlund, then add in Coyle, Zucker, Larsson and again Heatley.
They will also have another year of chemistry with this staff and with the defense. But hey, if you really think chemistry just happens overnight, there's nothing I can do about that.
Again, we changed EVERY line and D combo from last season, that will not be the case next season
As I mentioned to someone else, go take a look at the teams who are contenders year after year and tell me what they have in common. For the most part, it's stability within the organization. How many teams win when they keep shuffling coaches/Gm's year after year or every couple of years? Reality is, not many.
If Heatley is still on this team next year and CF doesn't use the free out he will have this off season to get rid of Dany then i will begin to have my doubts about CFs abilities as a GM.
Hell i think Yeos job this season would become a hell of alot easier if CF could figure out a way to unload Heatley right now.