View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 11:06 PM
Pirate Deadpool
I hate Minnesota!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foppa2118 View Post
Exactly, I didn't even mention those. He does a great job bringing in complimentary pieces that fit the team perfectly, and patching holes.

The only thing holding this team back are a real coach and a couple big pieces, most notably an impact defenseman which they tried to get in the summer, but didn't want to throw the bank at guys long term which is understandable.

I can't believe people are that upset they traded a guy like Liles, and let go a guy with a million concussions, and a blood clot issue that was a huge concern at Denver's altitude.

The only real critique that holds weight could be the EJ trade, and it's still too early to call that one. Fans jump ship to the other side every other month depending on how hot or cold Stewart's been, and either way it didn't cripple the team.

If they didn't have EJ, this team would look like it does now defensively.
Flash's condition was a non issue. His doc cleared him to play. The avs decided to not have any communication with his agent. I'm glad that florida gave him a huge contract and is doing well. I bet if the avs offered him less before the FA open season date, he would've signed.