View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 10:07 PM
Caje

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Hello all,

I don't what this to be superfluous but I have been worried about this for quite sometime and I thought now was a good time to ask just so I can get it out of my head. Last season I am sure everyone remembers Zbad scored the golden goal and gave us huge hope for the future. But after that transpired he got a confirmed concussion and was rumored to of had a second. But what I am asking is should I be worrying about Zibanejad due to these issues and due to the fact he had other problems this year including dental issues that kept him out for a month? I am just worried that all these injuries, and say he gets another concussion which would be his 3rd in less than a year would be very severe and could cause permanent damage to his head.

Once you get a concussion you damage brain tissue and I am worried that could affect him long term. So do i have anything to worry about or am I just stressing myself out? And was it 2 concussions last year or just the one?

Thankyou
I'm pretty sure that the consensus on these forums was that "dental issues" was just code for concussion issues.

Caje is offline   Reply With Quote