Why do YOU think the Wild cannot score
View Single Post
02-24-2013, 10:07 PM
Join Date: Aug 2004
We can't score because the majority of the players on this team can't shoot:
(1) Koivu was known more of a two-way forward and his skating was sub-par. He wasn't know like Granlund to have an underrated shot. He just was bad at shooting and was limited offensively.
(2) PMB was never a shooter either. Plus his brain is scramble. But he was more of the guy to set up the play.
(3) Heatley is just aging and it doesn't help we don't have elite play makers.
(4) Setoguchi is like Heatley, he needs an elite play maker to make plays.
(5) Cullen, Brodziak, Clutterbuck, Rupp, Konopka are just grinders/guys that never were known for scoring.
(6) Granlund needs time as does Zucker and Coyle.
Parise is the only guy that can score, so teams can zero in on him.
Defensively we have a lot of great two-way guys but not great offensively.
As for the system, it's not Yeo losing the pucks or the foot races.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by thestonedkoala