View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 10:42 PM
Puckschmuck*
Doan Shall Be Boo'ed

vCash: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter sullivan View Post
err.....so, puckschmuck, are you saying that only opinions that are in the majority are welcome here?

.....i cant express an opinion without being told deal with it?....really?

can anyone articulate what is better about a 4 conference set up with us being the only canadian team that is alone?.....i havent seen it except that people like going to bed by 9:30 apparently.

you think its tough to attract players to winnipeg now?....give it 5 years of being in the media hinterland.
Most of your posts are negative towards anything the team does. Really. Go back and read through your posts. That is what I'm getting at. Sorry to be rude but it gets a little old after a while. You were soooooo happy to get a team back on the other forum and now you just seem to complain about how things are run and now the potential re-alignment. I guess once the re-alignment happens you will eventually start cheering for another Canadian team because, well, they are in a more Canadian division?

I'm actually a little nervous that I might become more like you (negative) for next season after my "grace period" has expired for the team. However, regardless, I will cheer for them and always try to find the positive in them. I always have to remind myself that I now have a team to cheer for, through the highs AND the lows.

I'm just trying to be more positive in life, and am only encouraging others to do the same. It does wonders for your soul and your overall perspective in life

Puckschmuck* is offline   Reply With Quote