View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 10:51 PM
chet1926

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
Same reason a linesman misses a blatant offside goal. In which the scoring player even stops, it happens you move on. Of course if this was the finals, I would be singing a different tune.

@ Seph Elliott was good? What game were you watching?
Fully agree refs blew the call against Nashville which helped us to a 1-goal win. I can understand Nashville fans being pissed and thinking the refs blew them the game and rightfully so. Just like the Avs fans have the right to be pissed at some really poor calls tonight, that changed the course of the game.

And I think Elliott was one of our better dmen tonight. He made a couple of plays that actually showed me he knows what he is doing and can possibly learn to control bigger forwards. He made two solid plays on Ryan one on one to prevent him from even having a chance (which is impressive since I watched B Ryan undress some quality dmen in the past) and he also looked a little bit more calm with the puck in his own end tonight compared to previous nights. I think he is starting to get into better game shape. He was put in a terrible position by the Avs and hopefully he is starting to get his game legs.

chet1926 is offline   Reply With Quote