View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 11:01 PM
Raptactics29

vCash: 500
Hey guys, sorry I've been busy.

Also, the Nudge isn't welcome in the league. Molly, one remark about my family or my mental stability, you'll be out too. One big time rule of this league will be there will not be any bashing of others. Obviously friendly banter and joking around is ok but talking about people negatively and being mean to people will not be allowed. I'm not going to be a dictator but the Nudge is a big part of the reason I quit the other league to start this one. I will run this league as I see fit though guys. CBJ will be my 2nd in command and I'm looking for one more person to build forums that we can use specifically for our league. Trust me guys, it'll be great. I'll post in more detail what the league is going to be about shortly. I've been so busy this past couple weeks.. I apologize for not being around lately. I've had 6 deaths since 2013 has begun and one of my best friends just died last Friday. I having been dealing with that, helping the family with arrangements, etc.. I will write up a more detailed post shortly.

Raptactics29 is offline   Reply With Quote