View Single Post
Old
02-24-2013, 11:19 PM
AxxVicarious

vCash: 500
In this thread, we see a group of fans crapping on the fans who have season tickets, and shell out a ton of money each year. Somehow, all of these season ticket holders are now the scapegoats of other fans who go to less games but ***** about the people who do go to them. What a load of BS.

I go to the games, and always cheer for them to do well, but I also have a 1 year old that I bring to the games quite often. I don't mind standing with him for parts of the game, but if I want to sit down and keep him entertained I will. If I want to cheer for the team I will.

I will not, however, blame the fans for not motivating the players on the ice enough. Should we blame the fans who shell out the money for tickets, or the 20 guys who get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to play well? I think they should be the ones that are motivated, and if they're motivated it motivates the fans. There is no catch 22, if a player will only play well when everyone is telling him how good he is, it shows his character.

AxxVicarious is offline   Reply With Quote