View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 01:06 AM
Disclose

vCash: 500
-ihave: all pre-edge (unless mentionned)

Philadephia black
Dallas Green
Buffalo black
Coyotes white (1st/original uniform)
67s (barber pole) - bought in an Ottawa sports shop, but its so damn fake. The crest is ironed, but its so thick.
Senators Black (alternate with gold) - also from the same store, they printed number 18 and Hossa in the back. looks weird. i wonder if i could just cover up with the real stitches
Senators heritage (fake) - yes, i have a terrible history with ottawa jersey purchase
Senators Red (edge)
Senators black (original uniform) - this one is kinda cool. probably fake too, but it was bought in 1993 or 1994. given as a gift. dont know where it was bought, but i doubt it was from internet. ill try to post pics for those of you who collect jerseys. huge logo and fighting strap. might be a clue to start.

-what i want: every sens jersey. (real versions lol)

on the fake jersey thing, i really dont mind wearing one and really dont care at those who judge me.
however with the heritage fakes in ottawa... problem is that they really **** them all.every little detail in the jersey is off. lol.
white collar, white numbers, wrong font, unnecessary all-star patch, wrong size of the logo, shoulder patch also white.
i know all fakes have details that are easy to spot, but at least most of them look similar to the real thing.

Disclose is offline   Reply With Quote