View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 02:20 AM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamal007 View Post
Happen to Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, Anne Hathaway and Emma Stone. Now its happening to J Law. I think it has something to do with this chicks being more nerdy, awkward, weird or quirky. This makes them a little bit more attainable in their mind, a little bit more attractive and a little cooler.

Obviously these internet nerds can look at a chick like Candice Swanepoel and say she is hot but she isn't relatable and way out of their leagues but these girls seem like girls they could meet at a local library (in their fantasies, of course). In their minds, These girls would relate to them the most. Thats why every J Law post is front paged on ******, this thread has 4 pages and every little, funny or quirky thing is screen capped or gif'd.

And I will say that I consider myself one of these nerds to a degree. Some of the quirky, nerdy, weird things that chicks like Kunis, Hathaway, Stone or Lawrence do really make them more attractive but in the end, I would say that all these chicks are very overrated in terms of physical attractiveness.
You are committing too many words to screen. Its just as simple as saying people can be attracted to a personality as much as they can to pure physical beauty.

Fish on The Sand is offline   Reply With Quote