View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 07:53 AM
viper0220
Go Jets Go

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob E View Post
I think we'll finish a couple of games under .500, at the end, and could be worse if there are more injuries to key guys. This team just seems to be an up and down team. Once they play well, you get excited that the playoffs are near. Then they play a stretch where you think they may finish 30th in the league. I'm of the belief this recent upwards swing, will be followed by a downwards swing, where they lose 3 of 4, that sort of thing.

I think the Jets will finish 26th to 24th in the league and pick in the 6th to 8th spot, assuming the Capitals continue to play better and the Flames improve when they get Kipper back. At that spot, I think Monahan or Lindholm might be the pick.

1. NY Isles - Jones
2. Blue Jackets - Barkov
3. Sabres - MacKinnon
4. Panthers - Drouin
5. Avs - Nichushkin (or Lindholm or Monahan)
6. Jets - Monahan or Lindholm - whoever isn't picked, and likely Monahan if both are available.

Either one of those two would be fine. Though, a top 4 pick would be really special.

If they do get their act together and finish in a playoff spot, then taking a dman or physical forward in the 20+ range works for me too.

What if we trade Olli, Hainsey, Antro and Wellwood for picks, when ever before the deadline Chevy just trades them, I'd say screw the playoffs, get a top 4 pick then you be set for a long time. Hey I can dream.