View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 08:09 AM
Mercurial
#lalala

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bileur View Post
I posted it somewhere in the GDT but I think it bears repeating. I've been a little dissapointed by Dziurzynski's physical play. He needs to finish his hits better and take the opportunity to lay guys out when they present themselves. He's not here to play like Peter Regin. He needs to look at how Smith and Neil play and do what they do.

He had a chance to crush Kadri in open ice last night with Smith hedging him over and chose to attempt a pokecheck instead. It would have been a huge momentum builder but he missed the poke instead.
DD, is probably playing very cautiously. I doubt he wants to take a dumb penalty and get sent back to Bingo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Aveuglette View Post
Why Da Costa is back in Bingo while Smith gets major ice-time is beyond me. He needs to stay on the 3rd line with limited minutes and we need a guy like Stephane who can actually create offense on the 2nd. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
Someone had to be sent back with the Lehner callup, Smith would have to clear waivers, that's a good enough reason right there ( without even going into corsi )

Mercurial is offline   Reply With Quote