View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 10:51 AM
videofarmer
thirsty

vCash: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckschmuck View Post
I thinks it's pretty clear that you will never accept what is about to happen. You are obsesed with the past and can't seem to let it go. You will become a very bitter Jets fan and have great difficulty cheering for this team simply because they aren't playing the teams you want them to play. You have written this alignment off without giving it a chance. I'm sorry to see that you don't even have an open mind to the potential. Life as a Jets fan will become very difficult for you as a result. I wish you all the best in that regard.
I don't know that Peter is obsessed with the past since he currently knows lots of people in other Canadian markets and wants to be able to email then, text them or whatever to make bets or talk trash on a frequent basis. That's fun stuff and I understand why he hoped for more of that. The best solution is to go to Minnesota for some games, make some friends and get their email addresses/hfboard handles. Making friends should be easy if you buy some of them beers when their team scores (or maybe better, when the Jets score).

videofarmer is offline   Reply With Quote