Old
02-25-2013, 10:53 AM
detrude
(╯□)╯ ︵ ┻━┻

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by henchman24 View Post
The Hockey Chat ‏@TheHockeyChat
#Avalanche #Capitals #Rangers all interested in Lindy Ruff - the #avs are most likely to make a move first if they don't start winning soon
Expand
2 hrs The Hockey Chat ‏@TheHockeyChat
Lindy Ruff looks like he'll have a job in the very near future. Many teams debating to fire their coach before Ruff is off the market#Sabres

Not sure if Ruff is the answer, but he would be better than Sacco. I hope this kid in his mom's basement knows something.
I'd be shocked if that actually happened. Sacco somehow survived last year with Boudreau and Carlyle on the market, and even managed to get an extension when the team barely squeaked out a 20th place finish.

That doesn't even touch the fact that Ruff has no ties to our organization. 'Interested' assumes that our management A) knows who Ruff is B) knows he is out of a job C) knows he's actually a good coach, I'm not sure any of these are true. Part of me hopes he gets hired by NYR because that means Tortorella will be on the market, but then I'd just get my hopes when the team doesn't even consider him and just stays the course.