View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 11:08 AM
Mr Irreverent
Put me in coach!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by les Habs View Post
Yeah, it's just sad about Sanchez. There's some class there, but he just lacks the confidence right now. He badly needs a couple of goals.

I'm not sure Cuenca gets another shot. Somebody would have to leave, but then you've got Deulofeu knocking on the door. In fact I could see Deulofeu getting some minutes later on this season if the league continues at this pace.

Well Cesc will always be a luxury if he's not starting and somewhat of a challenge if he is. I'd say he's definitely performed well since we signed him, though he does go in spurts. I think we'll see more from him as time goes on and that his importance will grow as guys like Xavi and Iniesta age. I still think he's a big part of that mid 20's group of Messi, Pique, Pedro and Busquets and those guys should all be playing together for years to come.

Well Sergi Roberto is one I worry about. He offers something different and I like him, but the midfield is packed already. Still he's pretty young yet and he's getting good experience in Segunda. I just worry that he won't get a shot.
The midfield is indeed very crowded, but he does bring something else to that midfield that's very hard to pinpoint since he's all over the place. If anything, Jonathan Dos Santos needs to finally read the writing on the wall.

Mr Irreverent is offline   Reply With Quote