cole 6-2
bourque 6-2
eller 6-2
moen 6-2
armstrong 6-2
galchenyuk 6-1
pust 6-0
white 6-0

i don't get you guys. what do you want? a basketball team? even there are some smaller guys.

besides, we are 4th in hits in the whole league! 100 more than the current stanley cup holders and 80 more than the big bad bruins..

edit: oooops, i was watching home hit stats only... well, we are still 12th overall in hits, 30 more than boston. they have 3 games in hand, tho, but difference will be pretty small.

edit2: the blackawks are dead last in hits. i guess they have no chance to win the cup.
In our top 9 we've got Gionta, Plecs, DD, Gallagher... one of those lines is going to need two smurfs. Last game we had Gallagher and DD. I love Gallagher's heart but its' crazy to pair those two together.

When the playoffs begin the refs put away their whistles. I don't agree with it, but that's the way it is. And that's why a guy like Pronger was Mr. Clutch in the playoffs. We don't have those kinds of players on our club. Prust is a great addition but we need more size and grit in my opinion if we want to win a cup.

Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote