View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 12:29 PM
Heyoooo*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
"Scotty Hockey" is a legitimate blogger? Yeah. We never replaced Sean Avery and the incredible 15 games he played for us last year. There's our problem. This guy has to be a poster on here.

If the required credentials to be a voice on Puck Daddy are 'no credentials whatsoever' then I hereby nominate myself to be on the next panel.

Look no further..

Quote:
2. Who has been the Rangers' best player? Who has been their biggest disappointment?

SCOTTY HOCKEY: Best has probably been Ryan Callahan. Night in and night out the captain has gone to the wall for the team - he's throwing his body around blocking shots and forcing turnovers, he's battling defenders as often the first man in the zone and a regular inside the slot, and he's scoring big goals with two regulation game-winners and one shootout game-winner.
5 point in 14 games Ryan Callahan? -4 Ryan Callahan? that one?

Our best players are only a choice of Nash, Hagelin or Stepan. Callahan has been just as inconsistent as Gaborik, Richards, Lundqvist, etc. (although Hank's play has certainly gone up over the last while). Hes not setting a tone for any of these games like a leader should.

I love Callahan but jesus **** he is overrated by fans sometimes.

Heyoooo* is offline   Reply With Quote