View Single Post
02-25-2013, 01:45 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Winger98 View Post
No, and not right now. the first line is strangely effective. It might not be who want up there being effective, but they're working - and we need them working. Meanwhile, the third line is doing as well as we can probably hope right now, too.

On the road, maybe we change things to shelter Tatar/Andersson a bit. But with the home games, I don't see any great need to change things. Everyone's getting their minutes, and the team is finally starting to win again.
Originally Posted by Jussha View Post
its fine and dandy that is working out ok like that right now, but lets say the wings do manage to make it into the playoffs, I think it will be very easy to shut them down come playoff time when the whistles go away and the defense tightens up, you basically just hound Datsyuk and that line will be worthless. At least with Tatar and him building some chemistry right now, I think at least in the playoffs that line would be harder to shut down with another option who seems to be able to create his own offense with little amounts of space.
This is what I think too. I think we should see if we can get a great 1-2 punch which would be hard to contain. Then when Helm comes back our bottom 6 will improve a lot.

14ari13 is offline   Reply With Quote