Thread: Confirmed with Link: NHL and NHLPA approve re-alignment
View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Zetterberg4Captain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmanWingsFan View Post
In the same we match up exceedlingly well with St. Louis, we mach up as well with Boston, who plays a similar style of Hockey, aggressive, in your face, hard nose, hard hitting hockey comprised of hard hitting players mixed in with a few skill players. We match up well, because not only do we out-skill them (One of Boston's weaknesses are those speedy skill guys who can shake off checks and run around them and score.), but we can match them muscle for muscle.

I'm not sure exactly how i took your post out of context. You claimed no team can match up against Boston, and yet Detroit has been beating them pretty well the last three years. They've also played against similar teams such as St. Louis and Nashville for a while as well.
man do you honestly think the STL Blues are the same as the Boston Bruins. STL is good but they have nothing compared to the Bruins, they're not as nasty, they're not as mean, they do not play as tough, in your face, mean hockey and they do not roll four lines that can hit, skate, score and fight. STL got steamrolled the minute they ran up to a team that played that way by the way of the LA Kings.

we dont match anybody muscle for muscle, thats the first tme I have ever heard anyone say such a thing its almost laughable

Detroit can beat boston playing them once every other year, nobody argues that point, but thats no way comparable to playing them 6 or 7 times a season.

Sorry but I would surprised if any hockey analyst ever said or would say the bruins and blues are the two toughest, meanest teams in the league

Zetterberg4Captain is offline   Reply With Quote