View Single Post
02-25-2013, 02:49 PM
Moves Like Malkin
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by TwoPadStack View Post
Lacroix(+Sherman) bringing in a strong, demanding presence from outside the organization? A guy with no ties to the Lacroix family? A dude who will put his foot down and influence the team regardless of whether it's the "corporate line" to tow? Yeah, not happening.
At some point, they need to though. If and when they fire Sacco, and they replace him with another guy within I don't know how much more I could take. At that point they aren't interested in doing what is right for the franchise. And more importantly they aren't interested in developing this young team they have assembled. I still believe that Sacco and Co have been brought in for this rebuild. Now that these kids are getting older they will bring in a decent head coach.

I think Ruff is a good fit. But there are lots of good options. I still like Andy Murray.

It is telling that they were ready to hand over the reigns to Roy. As has been said, he isn't going to take **** from anyone. They almost signed him as GM and Coach. So IF they brought him in, he would most definitely have a say in player changes.