View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 04:00 PM
Tigers1992

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf979 View Post
They also had Eric Cornel very high and a few others. My point is OHL central scouting are not always right. Capobianco for me is a fringe first round pick. I know what his strengths are and playing as an AP player, he has showed great potential. He has a very high hockey IQ. I think the physical side of the game, the board work, the battling of players in front of his own net, engaging and pinning guys, he is a fish out of water right now. I think its a MASSIVE mistake to take him top 10. I think #20 to #30 is where Capobianco should be selected. If its earlier, im convinced that team made an error. Thats my opinion of him, Ive seen Capobianco play for many years.
Cornel was not rated in the top 10. McDavid, Jacobs, MacInnis, McKeown, Fabbri, HoSang, McCann, Middleton, Bennett and Clarke where the top ten last year. Big difference between OHL having you as a top 5 pick and in the 13 hole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf979 View Post
Defarius is not going in the first round. Capobianco has a chance of it. Someone is bluffing with those rankings.
I can confirm that De Farias is rated in the top 15.