View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 03:11 PM
SouthernHab
Summer Grilling

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
It's obvious that our winger corp passing skill is not our strenght.

I don't think your fit to be in this thread for real. You're just not being the rational poster. Only fools dont change ideas man, you were wrong we got it already. Now just get over it.
I have to give credit to Rosso Scuderia for admitting that Eller has flaws.

Go back and read a few pages back where I complimented Eller on his play in the last game. In those posts, you will see where I stated that I was very happy with his game because we need every player producing so the TEAM will win.......not just an individual player.

I am not the first or only person who has stated that Eller needs work on his decision making when he has the puck. I may be the only one who has stuck around this thread trying to inject a little reality into the conversation though.

I hope Eller continues to improve this season, regardless of what line he plays on. This TEAM needs production from all four lines and the D to be successful.

I can guarantee you I will line up in praising Eller at the end of the season if he keeps putting up points. That, however, does not deny me the right to criticize him for his play either.

Hope you understand........