View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 03:34 PM
MuckOG
The Brodin Effect

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreOrr View Post
So are you saying then that if more ETZ teams were in the Wilds' Conference that then you'd give them more attention?
That's not what I'm saying at all.

What I'm saying is that I care about the League, in whole. I don't care about a team any more or any less because of what time zone they are in.

I'm also saying that I don't hyperventilate when an ETZ comes to town. Because I'm a fan, I'll watch with just as much interest as any other...except maybe for when a divisional opponent comes in for obvious reasons.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris Wanchuk View Post
I agree with this.. western conference games do nothing for me. As a Bruins STH, I have not been to a western game in years aside from the SCF rematch last year. Just too many snooze fests.
Now...is this an indictment on the time zone or just that, at this moment, there are more teams in the West that play a more defensive style of hockey?

If run and gun hockey became more prevelant in the West, would that draw your attention more? Should we ask our blueliners to lay down and sign some sieves to park in the net so we can please you ?