View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 03:44 PM
KnightSpit

vCash: 500
This Year And Next Year D and Other Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otters Fan View Post
Who did they have in camp that they didn't keep that would have helped? Other than Murphy he is the only one that i don't understand why they don't have him up and playing.
Otters Fan, you make a good point. I started to follow that Murphy Kid when someone on here said they sent him back to Junior in Port some where or whatever. But looked up the kids stats, 42 games played 36 points as a D, 12 goals and 24 assists and you guys are not using him with a team that has guys who are Minus 57 on D. If I were that kid, or his agent, I would demand a trade or release and I am telling you, either the Spits, that have real D issues as well, or the Khnights would grab the kid in a second. I hope it would be London.

Think you guys also should not have let Olden go, regardless of age, he is the type of player that McDavid, good feed the puck to. Still think you guys have a great fan base. If you had the team the Knight had in Erie, man your city would go nuts and you know what your city deserves a team like London, cause your support is unbelievable. I guess you guys will still have the same coach next year. Also, still think that Harper kid is a top 3.
Good luck next year and hope McDavaid is able to play some Spring Hockey and here's hoping if you live in Erie you can provide good training camp coverage and updates. cause I think all OHL teams would like to see McDavid suceed as it is good for the leauge as a whole. Before I go, Knight will win the OHL title and will also bring home a Memorial Cup.