View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 06:00 PM
Bronn
Registered Sellsword

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WetHog View Post
Big John is physical, but I wouldn't call him a badass. If there is someone to fight on the Caps first up is Matt Hendricks. Says it all, but Big John is very physical along the boards and usually deals with unwanted pests in the crease. Just wish he was a better player so he could be on the ice more.
Anyone who can dance with the likes of Lucic , Orr , Parros , Belak (RIP) , S.Thornton ect and not look out of place and even win some of these fights is a badass in my mind. I don't follow the Caps all the time but from what i've seen of him in the games i watched and with the multiple videos of him dropping against top heavyweights i say that he's one tough SOB

That's what the Habs lack. A tough and physical D with size who can play decent hockey , capable of clearing the front of the net and also deal with any enforcer in the league if needs be. That's why i sort of drool over Eskrine since from what i've seen he does pretty much all that. Deryk Engelland is also a player in the same mold that i like a lot.

Bronn is offline   Reply With Quote