View Single Post
02-25-2013, 07:37 PM
Global Moderator
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by DarthMonty View Post
I too am right smack in the middle of the demographic that's supposed to dislike Kane. How can anybody dislike Evnader Kane? How can you dislike a 22 year old who plays the game with so much passion and enjoyment? IMHO Kane is one of the few "untouchable" Jets. He's a player you build a team around.

He's just a kid, basically, and probably had no guidance from the Thrashers organization in his first few years, and now after a year with TNSE he's matured off the ice and is definitely one of the team's on-ice leaders. Why shouldn't he be considered for a captaincy or alternate-captaincy?
I'm in the same demographic as welll, but love what he's doing on the ice, and don't have a problem with the off-ice stuff. He's done nothing illegal, so I have no issues, and I find a lot of it funny/entertaining.

I can imagine what this board would be saying about ME if I were in Kane's shoes - I had more than a few "character issues" at his age. I'd argue, more than Kane.

That said: this is my opinion. I'm not attempting to silence or suppress the opinions of those that have issues with him - different strokes.

YWGinYYZ is online now   Reply With Quote