View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 08:53 PM
Blueshirt67

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambler725 View Post
Hate to say it but after many years as a season ticket holder i am out after this year..i have center ice on the aisle one of the best views in the building but the garden still sucks...constant parade off people up and down the aisle, 6 or 7 times a period getting up for people who just don't get there on time and watch the whole damm period....hallways is a cluster***** with no room to move..no place to hang out and just relax....and for this i Pay $79 per ticket to sit upstairs....i give those who will stay all the credit in the world ..I thought the new garden woould be better but the only thing better is the sightlines and lighting... everything else makes the experience horrible.the upper deck is now a football stadium...why bang my head in frustration and get fleeced in the wallet for attending...i love the rangers hate the garden..my new seat is in front of my 55 inch high def tv starting next year .
I get really aggravated with people who constantly walk by and cant wait for a whistle. It got unbearable last year in 328. My seats are now in the corner, sec 209 on the aisle and the aisle is to my left. This means the parade going up and down the aisle doesnt block my view because the ice is to the right. I've sat there recently and thought about where I would want to move to next year and I dont see a more desireable spot in the place. The stairs are right across the concourse and I can beat the crowd to the parking garage after the game. If you want to keep aisle seats you should look to move down lower or to a corner.