View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 09:32 PM
Mrb1p

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVO16 View Post
Why the hell would this have any weight on the matter ? Seguin came out of relative obscurity in his draft year to challenge Hall and he's been doing pretty good last I've heard. Your arguments are laughable.
You're missing the point, he's been called a generational talent around here.
And I'm happy my diverging opinion is crap and you dont even bring any arguments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
He was unknown a year ago?

He went #2 overall in the QMJHL draft. Put up 9-17-26 in 17 playoff games at SIXTEEN.

How is he overrated on this boartd when a reputable service like Red Line had him #2 BEFORE his recent 3 PPGM tear(minus MacKinnon). He is bigger and better than Giroux at the same age. I don't know of anybody that compared him to Crosby...I just said his vision and HS is on Crosby's level.
Generational talent... AND
Then you compare his HS and vision to Crosby.. DUDE do you get what you're doing here ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
Skillwise yes, but much stronger on his skates. Better playmaker than Kane.
I can't anymore... I just can't...

IDK if it's the fact that he's from QC, from the Q or making incredibly flashy plays but damn guys...

I'm not even trashing the kid.. You guys dont read yourselves
I love him and I'd take him on my team 9032990 times out of 10 and I'd probably take him before Jones. I'm really not bashing him, you guys are thinking out of proportion ... Crosby is elite... Kane has maybe the best passing ability in the game and he actually pulls off incredible plays a la Drouin but against mens in the NHL...

Don't get me wrong I love him too. But just slow down a bit...