View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 10:59 PM
Cfriss216

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snippit View Post
The battle for the last few playoff spots always interests me. In the West, it's over. Erie are obviously done, and Windsor is 11 points back with 9 games to go. The 8 teams are all basically playoff bound.

In the East, it is very different. The top 5 are playoff bound. Ottawa is out of the picture. 6 to 9 are very close. Niagara at 56 (59 played), Missy at 55 (58 played), Kingston at 51 (56 played), Peterborough at 49 (58 played).

Peterborough is the hottest team out of these 4. What makes it more interesting is that Peterborough have gotten good results against Belleville this season. If they can sneak into the 8th spot, they could give them a run for their money.

Any thoughts?
Yea I love this part of the year in ohl hockey. Can't wait to see who will play who. As for the east, if the Pete's make it in, that could be a fun series. I will always remember how Sudbury knocked out Ottawa in 2011.

I follow the west a lot more closely and I also think that the potential 8th seed Saginaw would give London a good matchup. (not saying they will win, just could be an entertaining series) There is still fighting for position between Owen sound, Kitchener, Guelph, and the soo. I hope to see a Kitchener - Guelph first round matchup.

Cfriss216 is offline   Reply With Quote