Thread: Fire Krueger
View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 11:14 PM
#ualberta

vCash: 500
I have no idea how you guys are defending these actions by coach K but ok i'll give it a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatKeith View Post
RNH and Eberle would've played poorly regardless of Smyth.
Your right Smyth isn't holding them back, but he's certainly not helping. Maybe yakupov could create positive energy and perhaps even get them going a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petro Points View Post
11 giveaways while getting half the ice time is not really a positive for Yak..
Also, Smyth is a lot smarter defensively while Yak is already -8 on the season despite getting minimal icetime. He blew a tire a couple of times tonight and had a couple more giveaways... I dont think putting Yak on a line with Eberle (all of a sudden has become a defensive liability) would be smart unless we are down a couple goals.
The ice times i posted are for todays game while the give aways are for all year if you look at the TOI/G yak is at about 14 mins and smyth is at about 15 and a half mins because at the start of the year smyth was on the third line and yak was on the second line .

I don't want yak playing 20+ mins but he should be over 15 mins for sure meanwhile imo smyth should be 15 mins or less the past two games he's been well over 20 mins.

402 is offline   Reply With Quote