View Single Post
Old
02-25-2013, 11:39 PM
Billy Mays Here
Optimistic Pessimist

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel 96 View Post
I've finally finished my lineup for good.

Parise - Koivu - Seto (SOTW)
Bouchard (LW position) - Backes - Heatley (RW position)
Wheeler (LW position) - Stepan - Clutterbuck (SOTW)
Mitchell (LW position) - Brodziak - Okposo

Scratches: Cullen, Konopka, Latendresse, Palmieri

Suter - Ekman-Larsson (Assistant; he's my Brodin in HUT)
Goligoski - E. Johnson
McDonagh (Playing with OEL during special units) - Gilbert

Scratches: Alzner, Ballard, Spurgeon

Backstrom
Harding (SOTW)

All Wild cards and 98% team chemistry.
Nice. I keep changing my line-up so darn much I hardly ever get a chance to play a game. Gonna stop playing for a while now and just sell almost all my cards, hopefully get at least 800-900k for all of them, then buy a whole new team that I'll never change. Don't wanna make it too stacked though because ice tilt will make your superstar team play down to a scrub team's level. The only things I know I'll be using on my new team is a 2nd/3rd forward line (depending on who else I decide to use) of Gagne - Duchene (got him for a steal at 2.5k a week after the game came out) - Kessel (got him from one of my very first free packs) and a 3rd d pairing of Kulikov (again, free pack) and Shattenkirk. They're such a perfect pairing. Very similar height and weight, exact same salary and near identical stats. Both good skaters at 87 Skating too.

Out of curiosity though would you upgrade to a SOTW version of a player you have on your team if they came out with one? For instance, would you upgrade to a SOTW Bouchard if he ever came out? I doubt he'd be too expensive. Maybe 20k.