View Single Post
Old
02-26-2013, 12:10 AM
Milan the God*
king karlsson

vCash: 860
Posted some of this on the main board but wanted to give a Sens fans opinion on you guys.

I thought you guys being at the top of the conference was a fluke. You guys deserved it, obviously, but I thought it was a hot streak and you'd be down in no time. Not anymore.

You guys are a really good team. A lot of skill throughout your lineup. But you guys had an amazing work ethic. You won battles all night long, hustled on loose pucks and won foot races. Every time a Senator would get a puck you'd have someone on top of them taking it right back. I was waiting all game for a goal explosion but Bishop played amazing and you guys hit a lot of posts.

Really liked Galchenyuk's game. He really catches your eye, especially for a 19 year old. This is our third meeting, so I've gotten to see him a bit. Great vision and great hockey IQ. Might be off-base here based on my limited viewings but it seemed like he needs to improve his finishing.

Anyways, haven't seen a team play Ottawa like Montreal did this year yet. It was like you guys knew what play we were making every time and beat us to it.

Good luck with your season. Hopefully you guys beat the Leafs on Wednesday! Get em' back for that last loss against them. Enjoy.

Milan the God* is offline   Reply With Quote